Engaging with socially conscious change-makers, helping them become a real force for good reinforce our vision of spreading seeds of a better future.
EMPOWERING RESPONSIBLE LEADERS
CREATIVE DIRECTOR & CONSULTANT
Socially-conscious leaders engage their audience with a genuine narrative. They anchor their stories at the root of their core values.
• Empathy Map
The power of being
…a force for good
Side by side with individuals and organisations seeking to
– Complete meaningful projects
– Pilot innovative solutions
– Deliver positive impact
Why don’t take advantage of 30m FREE consultation to get some feedback on your program, project, idea? It’s free!
Please try to book at least one week in advance. Thanks! You will receive a link to our Zoom call after the booking’s approval.
EMPOWERING RESPONSIBLE LEADERS
Co-Creation: Operating Principles
- We are equal with our differences and imperfections
- Our benefit from cooperation sustain and strengthen our equality
- Our collaboration involves mutual help, respect, loyalty, trust, reciprocity, evolution, authenticity and fairness
Yes, we co-create
Co-Creation: Essential Policies
- Root our relationship on equality and honesty
- Establish positive and productive communication
- Timely simplify and clarify all responsibilities and deliveries
- Keep information bound by 100% confidentiality
Co-Creation: NOT Coaching
We work together during our co-working sessions towards a plan of action, and we focus mainly on the project’s goals. We target specific issues, set up milestones and define potential follow-ups.
In contrast to coach-led, traditional top-down approaches, the co-creation approach leads to an equal relationship driven by shared knowledge, curiosity and insights.
Meaningful engagement and involvement in learning skills, techniques, and strategies offer leaders an opportunity to become critical thinkers and ultimately empowered beings.
Co-Creation: Moral Code
To have an ethical approach is at the core of the services I provide. That starts by treating clients fairly and being extra-selective about the organisations and people I seek to serve.
I do NOT work for
sweatshops, arms, oil, mining, banking and shady business. Instead, I work WITH charities, social enterprises, organisations, and committed individuals who challenge these.
Creative Director & Consultant
Francesco is a creative director with 20+ years of experience in the arts, visual communication & marketing.
Career, Awards & Education
• Senior Advisor 2018/21 MUDITA Agency, Partnership Marketing (ESP, UK)
• Managing Director (now Trustee) MILKandLEAD Art Gallery Charitable Incorporated Organisation 2015/20 (UK)
• Film Editor Leaving Bagdad 2010 (UK)
• Film Producer Tangled Up in Blue 2009 (UK)
• Coordinator – Potenza Film Festival International Film Festival & Labs 2005 (ITA)
• MSc Sociology – Federico II University of Naples 2004 (ITA)
Experienced in arts management, charity governance, marketing and branding, production design, photography, video editing, business development, budgeting.
Human, curious observer, intuitive and empathetic with social skills and cultural sensitivity, supportive of inclusion, equity and diversity.